JANAAC’s training function is critical for the important support it provides to the accreditation services delivered to the Conformity Assessment Bodies we serve and intend to serve in the future. These include Testing Laboratories, to the standard ISO/IEC 17025, Medical Testing Laboratories to the Standard ISO 15189 and Inspection Bodies to the standard ISO/IEC 17020.
Over the past ten years JANAAC or its precursor has provided world-class training facilitated by trainers who possess significant experience both in training and also in their respective technical fields. In most cases our trainers are also qualified Assessors, giving the perfect opportunity to share first hand experiences on accreditation activities and best practices as they deliver these training sessions. JANAAC has also partnered with other organizations at the regional, extra-regional and international levels to deliver on important training to our clients.
The design and development of our training courses are done with the objective of contributing to the building of capacity of our clients and their continual improvement. These courses are delivered to:
- Build capacity and encourage the development of the relevant skill to meet our clients’ organizational objectives
- Create interactive and participative methods to achieve the desired outcomes
- Customization of courses to the level of the respective CAB to ensure value
- Development and partnership of future guidance on problem solving at no extra cost.
- Facilitation of sharing of knowledge through the building of networks.
Our courses are currently delivered in the form of:
- Public training courses
- In-house training where the number allows (this is delivered mainly to tertiary level educational institutions)
JANAAC is totally committed to the design, development and delivery of training sessions that will provide knowledge and build the capacity of our participants/clients. This will add value towards their accreditation and increases the sustainability of their businesses.